8th & Railroad Center
The Wilson Terminal was built as a warehouse in 1930. From the beginning, Bill Wilson leased out space to other companies. All American Transport purchased the building from Wilson in 1962. In 1975, All American Transport and the building were sold to Texas Gas Transmission, which in turn sold the property to long-time tenant Tri State Electric. Southeast Properties purchased the building in 1995 and began its renovation.
In its early years, the building was considered a state-of-the-art warehouse and was the site of many Sioux Falls social events. Now, 8th & Railroad Center proudly houses a variety of businesses as well as retail stores, eating establishments, art galleries, and artists’ studios.
Office: (605) 332-4349
Office Hours: Mon–Fri 8am – 5pm
After Hours: (605) 518-0046